After truly taming the BEAST, Rezvani Motors have released TANK. The Rezvani TANK is the automaker’s new street-legal, “Xtreme Utility Vehicle” (XUV) that they say embodies characteristics of a military vehicle.
Being “Xtreme” and an off-roading vehicle, the TANK would need a good source of power. That’s why Rezvani opted for a 6.4-liter HEMI engine capable of 500 horsepower and 430 lb-ft of torque. Of course, no off-roader would be complete without a long list that includes a lift, suspension, wheels, tires lights and so forth. So, here they are, including options from the Off-Road and Off-Road Xtreme Package:
- On-demand 4×4
- Roof-mounted LED Light Bar
- 6-inch Lift (Off-Road Package)
- 37×12.5″ Tires (Off-Road Package)
- Dynatrac ProRock 44/60 Axle Set w/ E-lockers (Off-Road Package)
- Fox 2.5″ Remote Reservoir Shocks (Off-Road Package)
- 37 x 13.5” Tires (Off-Road Extreme Package)
- Dynatrac ProRock XD60/80 axle set w/ air lockers and air compressor (Off-Road Extreme Package)
- Dynatrac ProGrip brakes (Off-Road Extreme Package)
- Front 1350, Rear 1410 driveshafts (Off-Road Extreme Package)
- Fox 2.5″ Internal Bypass Shocks (Off-Road Extreme Package)
Taking a look at that list, it’s quite obvious that it’s almost essential to pick one of those package, whether it’s the high-end Xtreme one or the standard package.
Inside the TANK is a cabin that Rezvani says is “defined by a hand-stitched Leather Package.” The TANK’s exterior may look rugged, but the interior is luxurious and comfortable looking.
Rezvani is offering a few options for the TANK that are intriguing, to say the least. They include FLIR Thermal Night Vision, Ballistic Armor, Kevlar Armor, Bulletproof Glass, and a whole lot more. Check out their site for more info.
Buy or sell your exotic car at duPontREGISTRY.com and check back with for more supercar news.