McLaren dealers undergo extensive training to help ensure that the car you order is precisely to your liking. If needed, the coach builders at McLaren Special Operations can also step in to help create a truly unique supercar. In order to ensure their best dealer was well equipped for ordering the new 570S, the McLaren headquarters sent a training manual in the form of a new Onyx Black 570S.
“Fully loaded” is an understatement when it comes to the options on this 570S Prototype. The build sheet is an Encyclopedia Britannica of exclusive options. Here is a condensed version.
- “Nappa Design” leather in “Saddle Tan”
- Lux Package Bowers and Wilkins 12-speaker Audio System
- Electric steering column
- Electric & heated seats, Soft Close Doors)
- Carbon Black Leather Door Sill
- Carbon Black Leather Steering Wheel
- McLaren-branded Floor Mat Set
- Special Exterior paint “Onyx Black”
- Carbon Ceramic brakes with Polished calipers
- Sport Forged wheels in Silver
- Parking Sensors & Rear View Camera
- Carbon Fiber/Stealth McLaren badging
- Pirelli P Zero Corsa tires.
Since this car was built with more options than any dealer might order, it isn’t available for sale yet. Though there are many to choose from, our favorite options include the carbon fiber steering wheel and the hand polished brake calipers. If you find yourself near Orange County, CA, it would be time well spent to see our friends at McLaren Newport Beach.