We love finding great deals on amazing cars, and this week’s hottest commodity is Ferrari’s flagship from 2004 to ’09. The Ferrari F430 for sale was a traditional two-seater with a rear mounted V8 that was offered in several flavors.
Related Cars For Sale
Here are our top 10 reasons why you should own one.
- Styling: Pininfarina used influences from many historical Ferraris and sculpted a masterpiece. More aggressive than the 360, yet not as wild as the 458 makes for the perfect weekend cruiser.
- Costs of ownership: The F430 is remarkably affordable in terms of maintenance and service. Amazon lists the oil filter at $45, and oil changes are no more difficult than your daily driver.
- Three Pedals: If you prefer to shift for yourself, the six-speed manual transmission is perfect for heel-toe corner exits.
- Power: The 4.3L V8 found in the F430 was an all-new engine, without any of the issues of its predecessors. It was so well engineered that it became the basis for most of Ferrari and Maserati’s current lineup
- Electronics: If you want an overload of gizmos and computers, look elsewhere. The F430 has just the right amount of technology to make driving fun. An active differential and stability control are standard items, but that’s about it.
- Spider: This car simply looks amazing with the top down, and it lacks the complexity and weight of a retractable hard top.
- Track Days: Not only does it look amazing, if you endow it with proper tires the F430 has the potential to lap everyone at your local track.
- Comfort: The aluminum frame is light and incredibly stiff, which makes for a pleasant drive compared to its contemporaries.
- Aftermarket: A large contingent of our hobby likes to modify their cars. High-performance parts are readily available for the F430 and are much more affordable than a lease payment on a 458.
- Price: At the end of the day, who doesn’t enjoy a bargain? A certain website you may be familiar with has over 100 Ferrari F430 for sale.
If you haven’t been behind the wheel, what are you waiting for? You could have a potent Italian supercar for under $100,000. These are just a few of the reasons, so take a test drive and report back to us. As always, Hsvsingles is your home for Ferrari news & reviews and Ferrari F430 Spider For Sale.
Buy or sell your exotic car at duPontREGISTRY.com and check back with for more supercar news.