Summer is just around the corner for most of the United States, while we here in Florida are already dealing with heat in late March. When Summer comes around, so do the higher temperatures and a steaming hot car interior. Let’s be honest, no one is a fan of getting into a hot car and if there’s a way to avoid it, we’re going to do it.
How can you help your car’s interior beat the summer heat? Below are some of the best ways to keep your car cool in the Summer.
1. Park in the shade – This is the first thing we all do when finding parking in the summer time and it’s also the reason why certain parking spaces are always taken. Another trick is to park in a spot that will get shade later on in the day as the sun moves across the sky. While your sunny spot may be hot when you get out, it could be cool when you leave.
2. Crack a window – If you know rain isn’t going to be an issue, leave your windows cracked a bit, but not too much as to where someone could break in. With cracked windows, your cabin will have better airflow and the hot air won’t stay settled. A solar-powered fan inside your car could increase the airflow within for better results.
3. Solar-powered fan – The online marketplaces are full of neat little that you can keep in your car. Because these fans are powered by the sun, you won’t have to worry about batteries losing energy. Also, there are that attach to the window and allow fresh air flow, but be cautious with these if you have tint.
4. Tint your windows – Speaking of , make sure you have them. Good tint installation will reduce the amount of thermal rays that enter your car’s cabin. By blocking a percentage of sunlight out of your car, your interior will definitely feel cooler after a hot day if you have good tint. However, check your to see which tint is legal.
5. Buy a windshield sun shade – Yes, you may have to take a couple of extra to set up a or take it down, but it’s worth it. The windshield is typically the biggest window on cars, meaning it’s what allows the most amount of sunlight in your car. If you block the sunrays coming in from the windshield, you’ll notice a cooler interior. Also, you can get some pretty sweet themed ones and even have your car look like it could do the .
Buy or sell your exotic car at duPontREGISTRY.com and check back with for more supercar news.