Rezvani Motors hit the front pages of the internet with the release of their Beast sports car. Contrasting against their track-monster is their new Tank SUV. Many automotive enthusiasts have been infatuated with the SUV, including celebrities. The latest celeb to hop into their own Tank is Jamie Foxx, who shared a photo of him with his new Tank.
The Jamie Foxx Tank comes with a standard 3.6-liter V6 engine or an option 6.4-liter V8 engine that’s capable of 500 horsepower. Working with either of these engines is a litany of off-road-ready components that make the Tank more than capable.
Rezvani also offers the Off-Road and Off-Road Xtreme Packages for those looking for a bit more from their Tank. These packages include:
- On-demand 4×4
- Roof-mounted LED Light Bar
- 6-inch Lift (Off-Road Package)
- 37×12.5″ Tires (Off-Road Package)
- Dynatrac ProRock 44/60 Axle Set w/ E-lockers (Off-Road Package)
- Fox 2.5″ Remote Reservoir Shocks (Off-Road Package)
- 37 x 13.5” Tires (Off-Road Extreme Package)
- Dynatrac ProRock XD60/80 axle set w/ air lockers and air compressor (Off-Road Extreme Package)
- Dynatrac ProGrip brakes (Off-Road Extreme Package)
- Front 1350, Rear 1410 driveshafts (Off-Road Extreme Package)
- Fox 2.5″ Internal Bypass Shocks (Off-Road Extreme Package)
Interested in getting the same SUV as Jamie Foxx? The Rezvani Tank comes with a price tag that starts at $155,000. Learn more at .