is home to the GURKHA, a tactical armored vehicle available in three configurations – LAPV/MPV/RPV. In late 2014 the RPV Civilian Edition was launched and made available to order in limited production.
The RPV dimensions consist of an overall length of 247-inches, width of 99-inches and height of 98-inches. In comparison, the RPV is 62-inches longer, 25-inches wider and 23-inches taller when parked next to a Rubicon. The base model weighs in at 13,000 lbs with a payload of 3,500 lbs. The RPV is powered by a 6.7-liter V8 turbo diesel engine producing 660 lb-ft of torque and averages a modest 12.5 mpg with the standard 40-gallon capacity fuel tank. A 6.8-liter V10 gas engine and 5-speed automatic transmission is also available.
With a commanding presence and aggressive stance, the RPV is designed to navigate through urban gridlock with ease and enables full operator confidence for those leisurely off-road excursions. Regardless if you are towing your boat, climbing the trails or out cruising the strip, the GURKHA RPV Civilian Edition will captivate everyone in its path.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT & FEATURES
- 6.7-LITER V8 TURBO DIESEL ENGINE
- 6 SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- ELECTRONIC SHIFT ON THE FLY 4X4
- LIMITED SLIP REAR DIFFERENTIAL
- AIR CONDITIONING
- REMOTE POWER DOOR LOCKS
- GPS NAVIGATION
- REVERSE CAMERA & SENSORS
- FULL EXTERIOR LED LIGHTING
- SEATING: 2 FRONT / 3 REAR
- 2-PIECE 20” WHEELS WITH BEAD LOCKS
- 40.5” CONTINENTAL MPT 81 TIRES
- FULL SIZE SPARE WHEEL MOUNTED ON REAR SWING GATE
- OFF-ROAD PACKAGE
- VIP PACKAGE
- TOWING PACKAGE
- THERMAL CAMERA SYSTEM
- OCCUPANT OXYGEN SYSTEM
- FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM
- BATTERY CHARGE SYSTEM
- ON BOARD AIR COMPRESSOR
- SECONDARY FUEL TANK
- DUAL ALTERNATORS
- RIGHT HAND DRIVE AVAILABLE
- FLEXIBLE TO CUSTOMIZE BASED ON YOUR REQUIREMENTS
- FINANCING OPTIONS AVAILABLE
Text and images provided by Terradyne Armored Vehicles, Inc.
Buy or sell your exotic car at duPontREGISTRY.com and check back with for more supercar news.